Spy!Komaeda from the Nonary game, er, I refreshed and the game broke for me. It says I’m not even in-game anymore.
Zero…er, MM!Nanami from the Nonary that just ended…!
I have to say, Hinata-kun…I’m surprised that you ended up trusting me to the end. That was certainly enjoyable enough to be my last game…but, here I am!…
(Hey, that was really great. I’m surprised I won. GG, all of you.)
I…have not seen one of these around in quite a while. So, why not?
- Normally, I’d have some lengthy rules list of my own, but this one explains the concept of these games particularly well. If you’re unfamiliar with this setup, I’d request that you read up on that before joining.
- Have some time to play, alright?
- Don’t cause OOC drama. Really, limit OOC chat in general.
- Swaps are allowed, for the sake of comfort and whatnot. I’d really prefer if we’re only dealing with a couple; though rerolls can happen if a majority is genuinely shaky on their characters.
- Don’t half-ass whomever you’re playing, either. Put in some effort.
- Just try your best to be IC. No one’s going to give you crap if you’re struggling a bit.
- Password’s komanami
DID YOU SERIOUSLY ADD INTERRO TO YOUR INSANITY SETUP, HOLLY? I HAVE RISK OF SHIPPING WITH THE INTERRO IN INSANITIES NOW?
I had Serra say this in-game, but it was apparently not acknowledged, so. I’m interro in the Nanami dinner game and I’m locked out of my account. I’ll pretty much need to veg. You can roleplay until the end of the day if you want to, but it can’t continue past that because I don’t have access to it.